. Pretty simple concept - just list the fics that you feel should be all over the fandom, but for some stupid reason, aren't. Like, for example...
Where in the DCU is…
1. The Tim/Cassie AU retelling the myth of Atalanta and Melanion? (I mean, c’mon, it’s PERFECT!)
2. The Kon/Tim fic where Superboy-Prime goes after Robin, either to hurt Kon-el or because he’s interested in Tim himself? It wouldn’t exactly be hard for Prime to talk himself into believing that Tim’s part of that ‘perfect world’ he’s been obsessed with.
3. Fics about Chris Kent…like, at all?! I wanna see more interaction between him and Tim…and Kara…and Lian Harper…and Clark and…Oh, for the love of god, he’s CUTE!
4. A “Krypto the Superdog”-verse story introducing Robin (most likely animated!Tim) as Bat-hound’s ‘boy,’ the way that Kevin is for Krypto? (Yes, I like Krypto the Superdog. It's a fun show. Not serious, but fun.)
5. The Teen Titans fic from Krypto’s point of view about how much he misses Kon? (That dog ADORED Kon!)
6. The fic about Lian’s first superhero crush and how her daddy deals with it?
And where’s the Digimon fic where…
1. Kouichi didn’t have to sacrifice himself to save the others, so they’re stuck trying to figure out how to get his not-spirit form back into his body before they leave?
2. The Frontier and Adventure kids meet, and Kouichi’s nature as the Warrior of Darkness forces the Adventure kids to rethink their fear of/prejudice against the dark?
3. Kouji gets kidnapped and Kouichi has to save him?
I’ll probably think of more eventually, but that’s it for now…take, play, write, do *something*. Even babbling about these ideas in comments is bound to be fun.